(Permanent) Full Time Rework Coordinator
March 25th, 2019
Reporting to Operations Manager.
Purpose of role:
To be the team leader for a team of rework staff, ensure all rework jobs are done on time and to a high standard.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Monitor the performance of the rework team to ensure things run as smoothly as possible.
- Make sure all members of the team are aware of the work needed to be done.
- To motivate the team and ensure maximum productivity is achieved
- To prepare the team for any tasks that may arise with a quick turnaround.
- Work closely with the operations manager to fully maintain the work load.
- Putting orders on to the system.
- Download new orders from direct delivery websites
- Work closely with customer service to manage the upcoming workload.
- Picking orders.
- Be extremely organized in every aspect possible.
- Prepare for and assist with stock takes.
- Print labels using online systems or in house printer.
- Create pick notes and assign orders.
- Manage any back orders for customers and make sure these are fulfilled.
- Keep an eye on the consumables needed for the whole warehouse and place any relevant orders.
- Manage a pool of temporary staff.
- Check any returns that come into the warehouse and see if they can go back to stock.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is filed and up to date.
- Keep in close contact with the recruitment agency used to book and keep track of temporary staff.
- Complete time sheets for temporary staff.
- Print labels for individual customers and meet their requirements.
- Arrange the collection of Direct Deliveries through Hermes.
- Contact customers directly with any stocking issues.
- Able to do stock transfers out of bulk stock and not available bins to produce pick notes.
- Create any new labels needed for customers.
Health & Safety
- Ensuring staff are fully informed about first aiders and fire exits etc.
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure workplace Health & Safety requirements are met.
This is not an exhaustive list and you may be asked to take on other duties to support the business when necessary.
Accepting applications now
Working hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Possibility of overtime & shift work.
Please email your CV to;