Join the team!
We are always on the lookout for people to join our team both at our head office in the UK and overseas. If you think you could work for us, feel free to get in touch.
Role: Regulatory Technologist
We are recruiting for a Regulatory Technologist, who will be required to provide in-house regulatory control on all branded and private label cosmetic, toiletry and beauty accessory ranges.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build technical product information files for the company to ensure full product compliance for each territory
- Advise marketing on claims acceptability and contribute to artwork approval
- Create and approve INCI lists for regulatory and consumer awareness considerations
- Liaison with suppliers and vendors in the Far East
- Liaise with laboratories and toxicologists on all technical queries (cosmetic/toiletries/accessories/toys/textiles/jewellery/metals/ etc.)
- Product registration and notification of export products to relevant authorities
- Respond to technical customer complaints and product enquiries
The successful candidate:
- Will have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Will have a background and university degree in cosmetic science or pharmaceutical sciences
- Will understand the importance of delivering on time and accurately to internal deadlines
- Will be a self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic and work on your own initiative and happy to take responsibility and success
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.